Chemoinformatics Strasbourg Summer School 2022
University of Strasbourg, 27 June – 1 July 2022
8th Edition of the CS3 – 2022
We are happy to announce the 8th Strasbourg Summer School in Chemoinformatics (CS3-2022) to be held in Strasbourg, France, from 27th June to 1st July 2022.
CS3-2022 is a unique school mixing students, young and experienced scientists.
Registration is closed !
The program includes plenary lectures, poster session, oral presentations and hands-on tutorials. It covers the following topics :
- Artificial Intelligence in chemistry
- Big Data analysis and visualization
- Chemical Reactions mining
- New trends in QSAR modeling
- Materials informatics
- In silico pharmacology
Among invited speakers, it is our pleasure to acknowledge the participation of many world-class scientists :
- J. Bajorath (Univ. Bonn, Germany)
- T. Langer (Univ. Vienna, Austria)
- G. Schneider (ETH, Zürich, Switzerland)
- A. Cherkasov (Univ. British Columbia, Canada)
- A. Tropsha (Univ. North Carolina, Chappel Hill, USA)
- P. Polishchuk (Palacký University Olomouc, Czech Republic)
- M. Rarey (Univ. Hamburg, Germany)
- O. Taboureau (Univ. Paris, France)
- J. Medina-Franco (Univ. Mexico)
- J. Kirchmair (Univ. Vienna, Austria)
- E. Benfenati (Ist. Ricerche Farm. Mario Negri, Milan, Italy)
- H. Senderowitz (Univ. Bar Ilan, Israel)
- C. Coley (MTI, USA)
- N. Stiefl (Novartis, Switzerland)
- O. Engkvist (ASTRAZENECA).
A pre-conference ”Crash course in Chemoinformatics” for the beginners will be organized on June 27th from 9:00 to 16:00 (for registered participants only).
A pre-conference « Interactive Workshop with SeeSAR » will be organized on June 27th from 14:00 to 16:00.
Please note that the CS3 program also includes several short oral communications (20 min) in order to enable software editors to present their latest developments used in particular scientific projects. The number of communications is limited, a “first come, first served” policy will be applied.
Tiny URL of this page : https://tinyurl.com/CS3-2022